The Las Vegas Chapter will work to empower the community and to develop inclusive projects that benefit the community.
The Las Vegas Chapter is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization, receiving support from local businesses, foundations and federal agencies. In addition, a substantial portion of the annual budget is received from membership dues and the fundraising activities.
NCBW delivers support services that help youth achieve their educational goals. By supporting positive experiences, fostering a positive self-perception and self-respect, encouraging excellence in education and promoting the pursuit of positive lifelong goals, NCBW is creating future leaders.
NCBW’s economic programs focus on financial literacy, family wealth building and entrepreneurship. NCBW’s empowerment programs include comprehensive workshops and seminars that promote economic self-sufficiency.
Health is a vital component of a thriving community. NCBW is concerned about the well-being of the whole community and the whole person: physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Rachel Dolezal Says She Struggling, Jobless and Nearly Homeless February 26, 2017 Jasmine Alyse
- Why Was Muhammad Ali Jr. Detained By Customs At A Florida Airport? February 26, 2017 Kellee Terrell
- Young Black Professionals Can Learn From This Wall Street Titan’s Winning Strategy February 26, 2017 Derek T. Dingle
- Robin Givens and Ashleigh Murray Open Up About Starring on ‘Riverdale’ February 26, 2017 Aniesia Williams
- Quentin Vennie on his struggle with mental illness and the road to redemption February 23, 2017 Tigner
- Louisville public health crisis as 52 overdose on heroin in 1 day February 14, 2017 Mo Barnes
HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
The Las Vegas Chapter of The National Coalition of 100 Black Women is dedicated to make a positive impact in the community through initiatives on Education, Economic Empowerment and Health Awareness in addition to taking policy positions that impact African American women.